The Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 2 Week 3 Challenges, Tntina’s Trial Part 1, are available to complete in-game now.
New challenges are released every week in Fortnite Battle Royale and this season, there are two parts released for the agents in the Battle Pass. The first two weeks of challenges were called Brutus’ Briefing and there were a total of 20 challenges.
For weeks 3 and 4, the challenges will be based on the Tntina Skin and the challenges for week 3 (part 1) have just been released and are available to complete now. Next week, the second and last part of these challenges will be released, making a total of 20 challenges. Once you have complete 18 challenges, you will be able to unlock either a Shadow or Ghost style for the Tntina Fortnite Skin.
FORTNITE CHAPTER 2 SEASON 2 WEEK 3 CHALLENGES – TNTINA’S TRIAL PART 1
Here are all of the challenges that have just been unlocked in-game for the first part of the Tntina’s Trial. You can see these challenges by going to the Battle Pass tab in-game and then clicking on the Challenge Table.
- Eliminate players using explosives (5)
- Search Chest at Holly Hedges or Retail Row (10)
- Destroy structures with Propane Tanks (10)
- Catch Air with a Motorboat (5)
- Visit different Landmarks (15)
- Use Upgrade Bench to sidegrade a weapon (3)
- Deal damage to Bosses (500)
- Land at The Rig, Hydro 16, and Logjam Woodworks (1)
- Destroy Sentry Cameras or Sentry Turrets (5)
- Eliminate players without using shield or healing items inbetween eliminations (2)
Completing each challenge will reward players with 40,000 XP, which will help you complete the Battle Pass for this season. We have created guides to help you complete some of the challenges where necessary, which you can find by clicking on the challenges above.
you may also want to read
10 June 2019